Thursday 26 September 2013

Learn. Share. Connect.

If you are a regular reader but are not yet connected on Facebook come on over and 'like' the Expat Life with a Double Buggy Facebook page. Alongside my blog postings I also share my articles about expat parenting and highly sensitive children, as well as great articles by other (expat) writers. Furthermore, I share the odd parenting gem from my own fun filled toddler/school boy chasing days and I'd love to hear more from you about your expat parenting experiences.

So if you're an expat parent, or a future expat parent, or an overseas grandparent on Facebook come and say hello at https://www.facebook.com/ExpatLifeWithADoubleBuggy



“Sometimes, reaching out and taking someone's hand is the beginning of a journey.
At other times, it is allowing another to take yours.” 

― Vera Nazarian, The Perpetual Calendar of Inspiration



No comments:

Post a Comment